Things I thought about on my run this morning.
6×1000 this morning. I kind of like 1000s. They are like a short, fast tempo run.
1. Math is hard. We cancelled our iFit membership on our Nordictrack, so I had to do manual intervals.
2. Ouch. My right hamstring is tight. Why don’t I stretch more? I have over $100 worth of foam rollers that collect dust. Sigh…
3. Thank heavens I remember body glide on my underarms. It’s my new chafing area. It makes showers very uncomfortable when I forget body glide.
4. I wore new Oiselle Roga shorts. I’m not sure if I like the new style. They made some changes. They crept up my butt a little bit. Also, I ordered my first Oiselle bra and it was too big. I know I’m tiny on top? But do I really need a size 2?
5. Late start is awesome! Because I can eat before I run. I have more time to run. And the doggies (and Tiny Boy) are extra cute.